Friday, May 23, 2008

Taiwan Trip 2008 Day 5

Relaxed day on Day 5, got up late and while Yi Ting was at the Crazycut Salon doing her hair, we went to the underground mall. Lynda and Summer ate this at the Curry Kingdom.

TRA Ticket Booths

We went crazy at these 2 shoes shops at the Front Station Underground Mall. We wanted to go there on our second last day and had to explore quite a number of underground malls before we found it, because I couldn't remember the way. The sales people in Taiwan are really quite amazing too, they greet customers all the time with a cheery "huan ying guan lin". Especially these two girls from the shop in the photo below. On our second last day, I saw a very difficult lady wanting to return her shoe because the strap was creased. The shop assistant kept explaining and was really patient with her.


Look at all the boxes!

Warzone! haha! Actually quite neat ar...

Shoes that Summer bought, didn't have time to take pictures of mine, Lynda's and Yi Ting's. haha.

Yi Ting and her new hairdo. I took quite a number of photos but all blur due to my PD hands. ahhh

Outside the TV station

Waiting to go into the recording studio

Inside the studio, which is quite small but somehow it appears big on TV

The topic for that episode: Long-legged Beauties

Guest stars from the idol drama Honey and Clover. I must be getting old, I didn't know a single one of them. :P

Ah blur again! the one wearing black shorts on the right won. These girls take very good care of their legs, one said she tied her legs up while growing up to prevent bowed legs. wah...





Ah ya, I like her!

Jacky Wu, he's really quite funny though some jokes I don't get. haha


On the train back to Ximen. These are priority seats for the elderly, pregnant or with kids. The Taiwanese people are really amazing, because no one really sits on them even if the train was packed. Most will find non-priority seats to sit down. Wish this would happen here.

Late night dinner: Buffet-style Mala hotpot. The soup really quite hot, I needed to be dilute it with the chicken soup. Liked the Nestea they gave, wahaha. We ate till quite late and only had 1 hour of sleep before we moved to Hualien.

2 comments:

yi ting said...

omg you're at day 5 already??? I havent even started blogging!! haha.. check out the photos from facebook too k?? just sent u guys the link. :)

YJ said...

haha yup i was v free so managed to do till day 5, but it takes me half a day to blog, v slow la!!! haha thanks for the link :):)