Saturday, July 7, 2007

HK Trip May 07 - Day 5

Day 5! We kick-started the day with cold noodles again. Here's the auntie mixing the noodles for us. It's a bit hard to eat with two satay sticks as chopsticks, but nevertheless, nice!



In Argyle Centre





This is the pedestrian crossing we use every day when we walk to the main shopping area. Our hotel is opposite the YWCA. I like it quite a lot, will stay there if I go HK again.




We took the hotel shuttle bus to TST to take A21 back to the airport. Here's the view of the bridge from the bus. I seriously like this bridge very much as you can see!








Another bridge linking New Territories with Kowloon.




Our luggage! Came with two and left with 4!


Home sweet home!


2 comments:

Arbitrageur said...

Argyle Centre sells lotsa girl stuff right?

The pics of ur bridge are quite dark! Heh it was a cloudy day?

Finally, u finished all your 5 days of blogging! Ok get the maps from u k? Need to do a bit of research on HK now. =p

wondering downshifter said...

Hey gal,

I am finally here, omg.. U are making me miss HK U know.. It's saturday but I am in office and I am missing those 5 days = )
SIGH.. we must go HK again k? This time I definitely wont be homesick = )